Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE
I feel like it has been weeks and weeks since I last got to be on here. Well I guess it was. I was on the fast track to 100 recipes and then my computer crashed, we had modem issues but now I am typing this on my brand new Apple Macbook and we are wireless. Life is good. I haven't been putting my all into picking recipes because I knew if I did I would never catch up. I went back and got to enjoy some old favorites. I have several great recipes I never got to post, like all my yummy appetizers from my Fall Party and going forward I am sure like you all I am strapped for time so I am lucky we even eat dinner. I will do my best to get caught up and then keep you current on what is going on in my kitchen......which isnt much these days. December is going to be the craziest and most hectic of the year but I hope to get some great recipes up for all of us to enjoy. Until my data transfer I bid you a see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment