Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cheese Puffs

Let me start by saying I am sorry for all the wonky fonts, and colors. I am still getting the hang of this MAC and it has a mind of its own. I find it kind of annoying so I will try to get it figured out in the new year. HEY I am 4 days--4 new recipes, arent you impressed? I hope you have enjoyed getting back in the kitchen as much as I have.

I have no idea where this recipe came from. It has been in my family for as long as I can remember. You can make these and freeze them and just pop them in the oven when you need them. They probably arent close to being low-fat but they really are worth the calories......if you are a cheese addict like myself.


Cheese Puffs

Ingredients

  • 1 Cup Water
  • 1 Stick of Margarine
  • 1 Cup of Flour
  • pinch of Salt
  • 1 tablespoon of chives
  • ¾ lb. of Cheddar Shredded (2-8 ounce packages use 1 ½ packages)
  • 4 Eggs

Directions

Water, Margarine, Salt to a boil

Take off the Heat

Add flour all at once and stir

Mix in cheese and 1 Egg at a time while stirring

Mix Well

Add Chives

Drop Tablespoons on a Greased Cookie Sheet 10-15 Minutes 400 degree oven

Can be made and frozen and baked on a lower temp to heat.


1 comment:

  1. Yum yum yum. L. made these for a Christmas party we went to!

    ReplyDelete