Sunday, March 25, 2012

BBQ Chicken Potatoes

So did you see the genius that is slow cooked baked potatoes?
Check out the post before this one.
This is what I did with them.



BBQ Chicken Potatoes

1 package of Trader Joe's BBQ Pulled Chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar
5 baked potatoes

Nuke the chicken
Unwrap the Baked Potatoes
Cover with shredded cheddar
Eat!

Side note:I realize not everyone is lucky enough to have a TJ's in their neighborhood....next time I am going to put the potatoes on the bottom, foil pack 3 chicken breasts with a little chicken broth, seal the foil pack and place it on top of the potatoes, once cooked on low for the 8 hours, shred the chicken and mix with BBQ sauce. I think it will work beautifully and it would eliminate the non-TJ's pulled chicken problem. I will let you know when I try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment