Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunny with a Chance of Edible Turkey Meatballs

I CANT MAKE MEATBALLS---this is my latest try.
I should have read the reviews of it before I made them because they might have helped. I am using my cookbook though and don't think about it. The picture looks great but these were so mushy. I might try to bake them and see what happens. Everyone else ate them so maybe it was just me. They also took much longer too cook then they said. I was afraid of raw turkey so I cooked the heck out of them.
I will link the recipe because well.......I wont be trying this exact recipe again so I wont waste the space. If I try them again and bake them I will let you know....onto the next try at meatballs.

Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs from Everyday Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment