Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Juliann's Easy Eats

I can't believe it came and past without any posting from me. Sorry we have had a 4th Birthday Party, Father's Day, school's out for summer and planning for a few upcoming road trips so my mind has been elsewhere. My son also started swim classes at night and we have beach volleyball one night a week so my cooking has become something I no longer spend any time planning, or doing. I make something edible, quickly and hope everyone eats it...quickly.
But I have found some great recipes that I need to catch up on, so I am going to try to get those done as soon as possible...before I lose them.

I am really excited that the number of hits has grown to such amazing numbers. When I started this blog as a way to organize the great recipes I would find, instead of cluttering my kitchen as well as an easy way to share them with my friends when I rave about what I have been eating, I never expected anyone other then my friends and family to see it. I know I dont devote nearly enough time and energy to it, but I appreciate everyone stopping by and seeing what's cooking. I would love more comments.....more comments on the blog, not just over the phone, email, or FB :)

There have been so many changes in my life since I started. 2 years seems like a lifetime when you live with 2 small children. I got my groove back and started a lifelong journey of discovering what makes me feel better, gives me moe energy, and makes me healthier. Its been an amazing year and I really look forward to what is to come

So happy cooking and Happy Anniversary to me

No comments:

Post a Comment