Sunday, June 5, 2011

Zucchini Turkey Burgers

Its burger season!!!
I am always on the hunt for quick and easy burger recipes that are quick to prep and easy to throw on the grill (or grill pan) and get the dinner on the table without much effort. This is one of those meals. I am so thankful when a recipe catches my eye and lives up to its expectations. I have made these twice already and they will be a staple of our summer menu. Dont be scared of the extra veggies, they just blend right in and its a great way to get some extra green in there.
Oh and for the record this wasnt my plate, I only eat one, and 1/2 that serving of pasta salad :)
Zucchini Turkey Burgers
adapted from I Was Born to Cook
6 servings
***4 WW Points Plus***(without roll)

20 ozs. lean ground turkey
1 egg
1 zucchini, grated
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon hot sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Mix ingredients and form into patties. DO NOT over handle meat, as it will already be delicate. Cook on grill over high heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment