Sunday, June 28, 2009

AUNT GINGER'S CRANBERRY NUT DIP

SPECIAL SUNDAY EDITION
Now dont get too used to this. I dont often make something blog worthy on a weekend. But it was a special occasion--A Bramley Family dinner + a Few Hornes and I needed a quick appetizer. Since we were in the backyard all day enjoying the sunshine it really had to be quick. This appetizer is kind of fallish and would be perfectly light for a Thanksgiving feast, but I think its great anytime. And Jackson loves it too so how can you ignore that ringing endorsement?
AUNT GINGER'S CRANBERRY NUT DIP
Borrowed from my Aunt Ginger of course


I apologize in advance for the lack of close-up shots. There was a giant smudge on the lens that I didnt notice until the dip had already been long gone. But take my word for it, it is delicious!

1 8 oz cream cheese ** I use light
6 oz dried craisins
2 Tbsp's orange juice
1 Tbsp sugar
dash of cinnamon

Blend with mixer and top with crushed walnuts serve with crackers

It cant really get much simpler and it really is a crowd pleaser. I think it would be great on a bagel also. So try it...you'll like it. Stayed tuned this week for Chinese Chicken Salad, Taco Bake, Saucy Baked Chicken & Chicken Parm

No comments:

Post a Comment